Replicate the traffic and parking space related actions taken in Ahmedabad in your city: Rupani to commissionersAugust 01, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today ordered drive across seven cities of Gujarat to open the parking spaces and regulate the traffic. The Chief Minister has asked municipal corporation and police commissionarates by replicate recent actions taken by Commissioner of Police and Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad.
For quick implementation of Chief Minister’s order, the Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh along with DGP Shivanand Jha, Home Secretary Tiwari and Urban Development Secretary Mukesh Puri today evening held a meeting through video conference with municipal commissioners and police commissioners of Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh and Gandhinagar.
Municipal commissioners and police commissioners of these cities are asked to strictly implement above orders issued by Chief Minister.
- Ahnedabad CP AK Singh appointed DG of NSG
- UP Police investigating Gujarat links of the murderers of Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari
- Met issues thunderstorm and gusty wind warning for parts of Gujarat, low pressure over Arabian sea to cause spells of non-seasonal rain too
- Gujarat CM opens flyover, townhall in Surendranagar
- Gujarat High Court allows more time to Minister of External Affairs S Jaishankar for filing reply on petition challenging his election in RS by poll
- Gujarat CM to depart for five day Uzbekistan trip tomorrow, will also inaugurate a street named after Sardar Patel there