Replicate the traffic and parking space related actions taken in Ahmedabad in your city: Rupani to commissionersAugust 01, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today ordered drive across seven cities of Gujarat to open the parking spaces and regulate the traffic. The Chief Minister has asked municipal corporation and police commissionarates by replicate recent actions taken by Commissioner of Police and Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad.
For quick implementation of Chief Minister’s order, the Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh along with DGP Shivanand Jha, Home Secretary Tiwari and Urban Development Secretary Mukesh Puri today evening held a meeting through video conference with municipal commissioners and police commissioners of Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh and Gandhinagar.
Municipal commissioners and police commissioners of these cities are asked to strictly implement above orders issued by Chief Minister.
- Telephone conversation between Prime Minister Modi and the President of Russian Federation Putin
- Shot for TikTok video, two youths arrested for desecrating idol in a temple in Rajkot
- 9 area removed from micro-containment zone list; 15 including Maninagar Swaminarayan Gaadi added by AMC
- Gujarat govt decides to form Bet Dwarka Island Development Authority and set up Marine Skill Training Centre
- Gujarat witnesses biggest single-day spike in Covid19 cases detected; Surat continues to record highest cases on the second day
- Priyanka Vadra asked to vacate Sarkari bungalow worth 100s of crores, she is using as private citizen since 1997