PM Narendra Modi likely to visit to Gujarat on August 23August 04, 2018
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is likely to visit Gujarat on August 23. Prime Minister’s visit which was originally scheduled on July 20th was later postponed due to heavy rains and flood like situation in Junagadh and Valsad. It is learnt that the visit is now planned on August 23.
The Prime Minister will attend functions at three places in the State during his one-day visit.
The Prime Minister will dedicate 2 lakh Pradhan Mantri Aavas constructed in Gujarat at a function in district headquarters Valsad in South Gujarat. The function is likely to be held in the morning and it will also involve ground breaking of Rs 500 crore water supply project for Dharampur, Kaprada etc areas of district.
In the afternoon, the Prime Minister will dedicate a government hospital and medical college in district headquarters Junagadh in Saurashtra region.
The Prime Minister will later visit capital Gandhinagar and attend convocation function of Gujarat Forensic Science University in the evening before leaving for Delhi.
- CM setups five members committee for inquiry into rape cases
- CM solves problems of agariyas during ‘Mokla Mane’ dialogue
- Gujarat govt plans 60,000 hectare biggest hybrid park to generate 30,000 MW renewable energy
- GSSSB non-secretariat clerk exam issue- Gujarat government constitutes SIT for detailed probe
- Jio raises mobile tariffs by up to 39%; keeps rates lower than rivals
- Opportunist Hardik faces ire of agitating students, virtually pushed out of venue with 'go-back' slogans