PM Narendra Modi likely to visit to Gujarat on August 23August 04, 2018
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is likely to visit Gujarat on August 23. Prime Minister’s visit which was originally scheduled on July 20th was later postponed due to heavy rains and flood like situation in Junagadh and Valsad. It is learnt that the visit is now planned on August 23.
The Prime Minister will attend functions at three places in the State during his one-day visit.
The Prime Minister will dedicate 2 lakh Pradhan Mantri Aavas constructed in Gujarat at a function in district headquarters Valsad in South Gujarat. The function is likely to be held in the morning and it will also involve ground breaking of Rs 500 crore water supply project for Dharampur, Kaprada etc areas of district.
In the afternoon, the Prime Minister will dedicate a government hospital and medical college in district headquarters Junagadh in Saurashtra region.
The Prime Minister will later visit capital Gandhinagar and attend convocation function of Gujarat Forensic Science University in the evening before leaving for Delhi.
- AMC declares new Micro Containment Zone; Critical covid beds availability above 2,000 mark
- Daily fresh Covid19 cases count slides below 10,000 in Gujarat
- PM releases 8th instalment of Rs 2,06,67,75,66,000 financial benefit under PM-KISAN to 9,50,67,601 farmers
- JioPhone users to get 300-minute outgoing calls free/month, buy-one-get-one on plans
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall at a few places over Saurashtra, Kutch on 18th May: IMD
- Core group on Covid led by Rupani to visit Palanpur, Bhavnagar
- One held for making Yashraj Mukhate type spoof video of Chief Minister Rupani
- Gujarat govt to directly recruit over 2,000 nurses urgently