PM Narendra Modi likely to visit to Gujarat on August 23August 04, 2018
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is likely to visit Gujarat on August 23. Prime Minister’s visit which was originally scheduled on July 20th was later postponed due to heavy rains and flood like situation in Junagadh and Valsad. It is learnt that the visit is now planned on August 23.
The Prime Minister will attend functions at three places in the State during his one-day visit.
The Prime Minister will dedicate 2 lakh Pradhan Mantri Aavas constructed in Gujarat at a function in district headquarters Valsad in South Gujarat. The function is likely to be held in the morning and it will also involve ground breaking of Rs 500 crore water supply project for Dharampur, Kaprada etc areas of district.
In the afternoon, the Prime Minister will dedicate a government hospital and medical college in district headquarters Junagadh in Saurashtra region.
The Prime Minister will later visit capital Gandhinagar and attend convocation function of Gujarat Forensic Science University in the evening before leaving for Delhi.
- Gujarat Solar Power Policy-2015 extended to Dec 31, 2020
- AMC declares 10 more Micro Containment Areas
- ED attaches assets of former Gujarat IAS Sanjay Gupta in Metro Rail scam case
- Gujarat govt asks Universities to conduct online exams of final year and P.G by July 30th, offline by September 30th
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to form a 5-member commission to protect constitutional rights of rightful tribal
- 1605 kV rooftop solar panels to be set up at 140 religious places at a cost of Rs. 3.30 crore