Lady who had filed rape case against former MLA Bhanusali files compromise petition before Surat Crime BranchAugust 05, 2018
The 21 year old divorcee lady who had made sensational allegation of rape against former MLA Jayanti Bhanushali has reportedly filed a compromise petition before Surat crime branch to withdraw his allegations.
She has taken the step following her filing an affidavit in the High Court.
The lady from Surat had in a dramatic manner made the allegations and lodged the case against 53 year old BJP leader and former MLA of Abdasa in Kutch earlier last month. She had also addressed press conferences twice alleging that police was not arresting Bhanushali. Her former husband later made several allegations against her and police also started investigation in a blackmailing case against her.
Bhanusali, who had to get down from the BJP state vice president’s post following allegations that he had raped her when she had approached him for admission in a fashion designing institute.
- Names of winners of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE awards 2019 announced, 2 of 21 awardees from Gujarat
- Shri Somnath Trust resumes Light and Sound show after monsoon break
- Former PM Shri H.D. Deve Gowda praises the PM for making of Statue of Unity
- IT raids/surveys at various places in Ahmedabad, Large amount of cash, other suspicious details reportedly found
- Nayara Energy inks contract with thyssenkrupp Industrial solutions for setting up petrochemical units in Vadinar of Gujarat
- Vadnagar - Mahesana, Asarva - Himmatnagar DEMU trains launched