I have ‘power’ to organize my event in Ahmedabad even if administration denies permission: Hardik PatelAugust 08, 2018
Congress backed PAAS leader Hardik Patel today said that he has the ‘power’ to move ahead with his fast event in Ahmedabad even if the police and district administration denies permission for the same.
Talking to newsmen Hardik said that he would meet Ahmedabad collector, police commissioner and municipal commissioner day after tomorrow with regard to permission for his event from August 25.
To a query that AMC has already turned the place in Narol area in the eastern part of Ahmedabad which he had sought as a venue in to a parking lot, Hardik said that there were still 11 proposed venues left.
‘I have no reason to believe that police commissioner A K Singh and the AMC commissioner who were conducting anti encroachment drive in Ahmedabad with such an honesty would not allow my event. It is my democratic right to do fast in peaceful manner. I also want to support the administration to maintain peace and law and order for the same. But they must also understand that I have the power and capacity to organized my event even without permission,’ he said.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons