Congress backed Hardik Patel fined for black film coated glass in SUVAugust 10, 2018
Congress backed PAAS leader Hardik Patel was today fined by police here for having black film coated glass in his car and also fancy number plate not as per norms.
Hardik was issued a memo and fined while he was approaching the police commissioner office today in connection with seeking permission for his proposed fast in Ahmedabad from August 25.
The black film coat on the glass of his vehicle was also removed by the police.
Later talking to newsman Hardik said that what police had done was right. ‘They have just followed the law,’ he said.
Notably, the Ahmedabad traffic police is running a city-wide drive for ensuring traffic rules including proper parking.
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested
- ACB nabs BSNL Engineer in South Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 70000/-
- Met issues heavy to very heavy rain warning for next 4 days in Gujarat, isolated places in central parts to see extreme downpour on August 26
- Sitaraman announces roll back of super-rich tax surcharge on FPIs, other measures to boost economy
- BJP suspends AMC Councillor Pulkit Vyas after his video indicating corrupt practice goes viral