Congress backed Hardik Patel fined for black film coated glass in SUVAugust 10, 2018
Congress backed PAAS leader Hardik Patel was today fined by police here for having black film coated glass in his car and also fancy number plate not as per norms.
Hardik was issued a memo and fined while he was approaching the police commissioner office today in connection with seeking permission for his proposed fast in Ahmedabad from August 25.
The black film coat on the glass of his vehicle was also removed by the police.
Later talking to newsman Hardik said that what police had done was right. ‘They have just followed the law,’ he said.
Notably, the Ahmedabad traffic police is running a city-wide drive for ensuring traffic rules including proper parking.
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday
- Alpesh Thakor, Dhavalsinh Zala join BJP