Congress backed Hardik Patel fined for black film coated glass in SUVAugust 10, 2018
Congress backed PAAS leader Hardik Patel was today fined by police here for having black film coated glass in his car and also fancy number plate not as per norms.
Hardik was issued a memo and fined while he was approaching the police commissioner office today in connection with seeking permission for his proposed fast in Ahmedabad from August 25.
The black film coat on the glass of his vehicle was also removed by the police.
Later talking to newsman Hardik said that what police had done was right. ‘They have just followed the law,’ he said.
Notably, the Ahmedabad traffic police is running a city-wide drive for ensuring traffic rules including proper parking.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons