Congress backed Hardik Patel fined for black film coated glass in SUVAugust 10, 2018
Congress backed PAAS leader Hardik Patel was today fined by police here for having black film coated glass in his car and also fancy number plate not as per norms.
Hardik was issued a memo and fined while he was approaching the police commissioner office today in connection with seeking permission for his proposed fast in Ahmedabad from August 25.
The black film coat on the glass of his vehicle was also removed by the police.
Later talking to newsman Hardik said that what police had done was right. ‘They have just followed the law,’ he said.
Notably, the Ahmedabad traffic police is running a city-wide drive for ensuring traffic rules including proper parking.
- Silver Lake and Co-Investors to invest additional Rs. 4,546.80 crore in Jio Platforms
- Twitter India responds to backlash over blocking Amul's Twitter account
- ગુજરાત સરકારે SEBC-OBC વર્ગોના જાતિ પ્રમાણપત્ર-દાખલાની મુદત ૧ વર્ષ વધારી
- SMC explains why it will not declare names, addresses of Covid-19 cases anymore
- Gujarat Congress takes party MLAs to resorts ahead of Rajya Sabha election
- 'Govt has permitted only reopening of religious places, but no utsav or mahotsav during June-July'