Gujarat government announces scheme for unreserved segment of societyAugust 10, 2018
Gandhinagar: The government of Gujarat today announced a scheme for unreserved segment of people in the State.
Patel said 1.5 crore people of Gujarat don’t get benefits of reservation quota. In accordance to constitutional provisions and with utmost care that other sections don’t suffer, the government has taken several decisions for unreserved segment of society.
The new programme announced today will be implemented by a corporation for unreserved segment of society(Bin Anamat Shaikshanik and Arthik Vikas Nigam).
The schemes announced today for education have provision of financial assistance for bachelor courses, foreign education, food bill, GUJCET NEET etc competitive exams related coaching class fees.
Criteria such as annual family income and performance in board exam are attached to these schemes.
The schemes announced for self employment include interest relief and loan for purchase of vehicle or setting up business.
Gujarati domicile, mandatory completion of course, repayment of loan after moratorium period, selection of merit basis if there are so many applications etc are other terms attached to these schemes.
This article will be updated with more details.
- Reliance Jewels celebrates 12th Anniversary with ‘Aabhar’ collection
- In a surprising 'U' turn, Bhajan singer Hemant Chauhan a day after wearing saffron, claims he had not joined BJP
- Rupani, Nitin, Jadeja to travel to Goa tomorrow to participate in a meeting chaired by HM Amit Shah
- Gujarat cabinet decides to allot 31 hectare land in Waghodia for Rail University at 50% of market price
- Entire claim process under Gujarat Social Group (Public) Accidental Insurance Scheme soon to be online: Govt
- Narmada dam water level at historic 133.19 meter mark at 3 pm on August 21