LCB in Bharuch seizes liquor from 6 luxury cars near cable stay bridgeAugust 10, 2018
Local Crime Branch of Bharuch police today seized large amount of India Made Foreign Liquor laden in 6 luxury cars near cable stay bridge and arrested 6 people in this connection.
A police official said that based on a tip off police checked the 6 cars and found around 250 boxes of liquor worth lakhs of rupees.
Six persons driving the cars, 3 of whom were said to be resident of Vadodara and one each from Kheda, Narmada and Bharuch districts.
The matter is under investigation.
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday
- Alpesh Thakor, Dhavalsinh Zala join BJP