Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019 to be held with theme of ‘Shaping A New India’ during January 18-20, 2019: RupaniAugust 10, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Government’s ambitious ‘Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit – 2019’ will be held with a theme of ‘Shaping A New India’ between January 18 and 20, says Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani in Gandhinagar, today.
The first meeting of the Advisory Committee of Vibrant Summit was held under the chairmanship of Mr. Rupani in Gandhinagar, today. In the meeting Mr. Rupani, in reference to the theme, said that Gujarat is determined to give its total contribution in Prime Minister Mr. Narendrabhai Modi’s envisage vision of India with an approach of holistic development.
Mr. Rupani vividly explained that youth, small traders, MSME, service sector, manufacturing, business & trading activities would also be connected with the Vibrant Summit – 2019.
He further stated that interactions – talks would be held with young achievers, successful business and trading entrepreneurs, and youths at the ‘Youth Connect Forums’ in four major municipal corporations – Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, and Surat – of the state.
It has also been plan to promote medical tourism through showcasing pharma and medical facilities in the summit. The deliberations to showcase the successes of sectors like pharma, diamond, manufacturing, SEZ, and others were also held.
Welcoming the suggestions made at the meeting, Rupani said that they would be deliberated in details at a high-level decision making committee, before the Vibrant Summit.
Chief Secretary Dr. J. N. Singh, Chief Minister’s Chief Principal Secretary Mr. Kailashnathan, Principal Secretary Mr. Manoj Kumar Das had also given their views about the suggestions made in the meeting.
The meeting was also attended by Mr. Pankajbhai Patel (Zydus Cadila), Mr. Rajendra Shah (SAL Hospital), Mr. Girish Patel (Sterling), Mr. Piruz Khambatta, Mr. Jayminbhai (GCCI), Mr. Kishorebhai Biyani, MD of iNDEXTb Mr. Beniwal, and others.
- Indian community in Texas prepares for ‘Howdy Modi!’ event of PM Narendra Modi during his US tour in September
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday