Temples in Dwarka to dress permanent lighting decoration under Rs 3 crore project by CentreAugust 19, 2018
Dwarka: Under the PRASAD scheme of the Government of India, permanent lighting will be installed at several important temples in pilgrim town Dwarka. The new decorative high-quality lights are likely to be installed by upcoming Navratri and Diwali festivals.
Total cost of the project will be Rs 3 crore, of which Rs 1.28 crore will be spent for Dwarkadish teple, Rs 30 lakh for Rukshmaniji temple and Rs 33 lakh for Samudranarayan temple. Tender process in this regard is in advance stage.
- આવી રહ્યો છે, માસ્ક ન પહેરનારાઓ માટે ફરજિયાત કોવિડ સેન્ટરમાં સેવા આપવાનો હુકમ
- AMC declares 28 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat govt announce changes and exemptions in Contract Labour Act and in Inter-State Migrant Workman Act
- BJP is certain to win hard earned Rajya Sabha seat of late Ahmed Patel in by-poll
- Highest in a day so far, 1607 new cases of Covid19 reported in Gujarat: State health department
- No Prima Facie Case Against Arnab Goswami in Abetment to Suicide Case: Supreme Court
- PM Modi to visit Zydus Cadila Pharma's vaccine development facility in Gujarat on Saturday: Nitin Patel
- Five dead as fire breaks out in covid hospital in Rajkot