Hardik now seeks Satyagrah Chhavni ground in Gandhinagar for proposed indefinite fastAugust 20, 2018
Congress backed PAAS leader Hardik Patel has now sought another venue in capital Gandhinagar for his proposed indefinite fast from August 25.
Gandhinagar convener of PAAS Utpal V Patel has given an application in this regard to Mamlatdar. He has sought permission for the even in the Satyagrah Chhavni ground in sector 6 here. So far is has not been granted.
Notably, Hardik along with 8 of his aides was arrested yesterday while going for a symbolic fast in Narol area of Ahmedabad which was denied as possible venue of the event earlier on.
After release on bail he had claimed that he would sit on fast at his Ahmedabad residence if denied a venue by the administration.
He has claimed that his fast would be for the demands like farmer’s loan waiver, reservation to his community and employment issue.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons