Ashaben elected Chairman, Mogjibhai Vice-Chairman of Dudhsagar DairyAugust 21, 2018
Ashaben Thakor, was today elected chairman of the Mehsana District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., popularly known as Dudhsagar Dairy one of the over a dozen member diaries Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation.
Mogjibhai Chaudhary has been elected as the vice chairman of the diary.
The election was conducted today under the monitoring of Gujarat High Court Additional Registrar.
Though both Ashaben, who was also the in-charge chairman of the diary, and Mogjibhai belonged to the panel of former Chairman Vipul Chaudhary, he was not allowed to cast vote in today’s election as per court’s instructions.
Notably the dairy, one of the prominent ones in North Gujarat was in various controversies in last few months.
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- DGP Ashish Bhatia orders a 15-day drive by Gujarat Police to find out missing children
- 1074 new cases of Covid19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hours
- Centre's reply on demand to name Surat airport after Morarji Desai
- Gujarat CM makes relief announcements for kin of late corona warrior govt staffers
- Mela, Pad Yatra, Janmasthami, Ganesh Utsav and Tajiya gatherings, Processions not to be allowed: Jadeja
- PM Modi to inaugurate submarine cable connectivity to Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- PM Modi to inaugurate Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra tomorrow