Congress MLAs meet Dy CM on Hardik’s fast venue issueAugust 21, 2018
A delegation of Congress MLAs today met Deputy CM Nitin Patel here demanding permission for party backed PAAS leader Hardik Patel’s proposed indefinite fast from August 25.
MLA Lalit Kagathara who was also the part of the delegation that met the DyCM here said that the government should not act in autocratic manner and allow peaceful and democratic events to anyone.
Virji Thumar, Pradip Dudhat, Lalit Vasoya, Dhaval Zala, Rutwik Makwana, Chirag Kalaria, Javed Pirzada and Bhikha Joshi were also part of the delegation in which over 21 MLAs of the party were included.
Notably, the meeting has taken place after the removal of a dome in front of Hardik’s house off SG highway in Ahmedabad. He has claimed to sit on fast in his house if not allowed any other venue. Earlier he was denied Narol as venue and the demand of Satyagrah Chhavni ground in sector 6 here has also not got clearance so far.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons