Accident in Alang Ship breaking yard in Gujarat, 2 die after falling from scrapped shipAugust 31, 2018
Two labourers involved in dismantling of an old ship in Alnag ship breaking yard of Bhavnagar district today died after falling from colossal scrapped ship.
Police said that Budhabhai (36) resident of Alang and Ali Ahmed (34) resident of Jharkhand were involved in cutting of a portion of the big scrapped ship at a height of over 60 ft. They suddenly fell from there due to breaking of a portion and died on the spot.
The incident took place at plot number 103 of the ship breaking yard.
- Gujarat govt studying UP and MP laws on Love Jihad: Nitin Patel
- Multipurpose Sports complex, cricket ground inaugurated in Bibipura
- Gujarat CM inaugurates mega mid-day meals kitchenbuilt by Reliance Foundation in Jamnagar
- Night curfew in four major cities of Gujarat extended further
- Ram Janmabhumi Mandir fund collection in Gujarat: Rs. 18.61 crore from Morari Bapu, 11 crore from Govindbhai Dholakia, 5 crore from Kabutarwala
- ટોચના પાંચમાં કોનું ઉતરાણનું કમ્યુનિકેશન કેવું રહ્યું?
- Jamnagar to have a State level Sports Museum named after Jam Ranjitsinh: Rupani
- માધવસિંહના યુરોપ પ્રવાસની પૂર્વભૂમિકા