Suspected PAAS hooligans attack buses with stones in Hirawadi area of Ahmedabad and Gondal ruralSeptember 11, 2018
Ahmedabad: Hardik Patel led PAAS hooligans appear to be back to basic. Consequently on second day, hooligans damaged city buses with stone pelting in Patidar (Patels) dominated Mahavirnagar, Hirawadi area of east Ahmedabad. They chanted slogans while pelting stones. The city bus belongs to Ahmedabad Municipal Transport Service(AMTS). A day ago on Sunday evening, hooligans here had burnt a big size dust bin.
In related incident, unidentified elements believed to be PAASiya Patels pelted stones on State Transport bus and escaped the place in Rajkot district’s Derdi village in Gondal taluka. The bus was first stopped by putting stones on road and later was attacked with stones.
Derdi – Mota Kunkavav road belt has presence of PAASiya Patels.
- 1073 new cases of Covid-19 in 24 hours in Gujarat, 23 deaths, 1046 recoveries
- 10 hour power to farmers in North and Central Gujarat from August 7
- Detailed concept plan of proposed Ram Janmabhumi Mandir in Ayodhya
- In pictures: PM Narendra Modi's mother Hiraba watching Live telecast of Ayodhya event
- Live: Ram Janmabhumi Mandir Bhumi Pujan in Ayodhya
- Dream close to my heart now getting fulfilled: LK Advani
- AMC declares 14 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 22
- Gujarat records 1020 new cases of Covid-19 in 24 hours