Rs 400 crore 75 MW Dhuvaran solar plant likely to be ready in January 2019September 12, 2018
Vadodara: Rs 400 crore 75 mw Dhuvaran solar project is likely to be dedicated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi anytime in next six-month period in Gujarat. The target date set for this is January 19 next year by GUVNL. Contract for implementation of 75 mw project has been assigned to Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd(GSEC). The project has provision for future expansion. GSEC has started implementing the project on the bank of river Mahisagar. At present, the bushes are being removed to clear the land. It should be mentioned that gas based Rs 1200 crore Dhuvaran power station which was set up in year 2014 has remained non-functional due to costly imported gas.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman