Gujarat BJP announces upcoming programmes for the month of SeptemberSeptember 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: Ruling Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) has announced its upcoming programmes in Gujarat in a statement issued here.
The party will organise cleanliness service programme during 15 September to 2nd October across the state. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the countrymen on 15 September at 9.30 am through video conference and Doordarshan in this connection. The programme has been titled as ‘Swachchta hi seva’. BJP office bearers and elected representatives along with party workers will give daily one hour in their areas for cleanliness. The programmes will be held upto booth level.
On monthly death anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, party will hold ‘Kavyanjali’ programmes on 16 September at district and city centres. Gujarati and Hindi poets will recite poetry and pay tribute to Vajapayee. State party chief will attend such function in Rajkot while CM Rupani will attend it in Ahmedabad, Deputy CM in Gandhinagar, MoS Rupala in Surat and Mandavia in Vadodara.
From PM Modi’s birth date on 17 September to Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay birth anniversary 25 September, Gujarat BJP will mark Karyanjali Seva Saptah.Free medical camps, health oriented service programmes will be held during this week. A film ‘Chalo Jeete hain’ based on PM Modi’s childhood will be showcased at various places. A new version of Narendra Modi app will be out on 17 September. A drive for mass download of this app will be initiated with this.
- In a surprising 'U' turn, Bhajan singer Hemant Chauhan a day after wearing saffron, claims he had not joined BJP
- Rupani, Nitin, Jadeja to travel to Goa tomorrow to participate in a meeting chaired by HM Amit Shah
- Gujarat cabinet decides to allot 31 hectare land in Waghodia for Rail University at 50% of market price
- Entire claim process under Gujarat Social Group (Public) Accidental Insurance Scheme soon to be online: Govt
- Narmada dam water level at historic 133.19 meter mark at 3 pm on August 21
- Gujarat ACB nabs 3 including RTO clerk and Industry department head clerk for taking bribe