Rajpath club in limelight for wrong reasons again, video of swimming coach beating girl viralSeptember 14, 2018
Ahmedabad: The ‘reputed’ Rajpath club in the city is in limelight for wrong reasons again as a video of its swimming coach hitting adolescent girls with belt like object near the pool of the club has gone viral.
In the video the coach can also be heard using indecent language for the two girls whom he seemingly gave some instructions about swimming. He suddenly hit one of the girl in swimming suit with belt like object. Interestingly the video shows many people sitting around and many in the swimming pool itself when the incident took place. The video made last evening has gone viral drawing flak from all corners.
Meanwhile the management of the club has ordered an inquiry in to the matter and its President J B Patel told media persons that strict action would be taken against the coach.
The club was earlier in controversies in July this year when on July 16 the Amdavad Municipal Corporation had the club situated beside SG highway for not following the parking and other rules.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja