Surat based family 5th lakh to visit Narmada dam, given free facilitiesSeptember 14, 2018
Surat: Adajan based Kiran Bhimani’s family has become fifth lakh family to visit Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam. As soon as Kiranbhai, his wife and two children bought ticket to enter this popular site, they were welcomed with applause. Thy were felicitated in public and declared as guest of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd(SSNNL). They were given free pass, meal, lodging, boarding and guide facilities by SSNNL. They were presented flowers and memento.
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday
- Alpesh Thakor, Dhavalsinh Zala join BJP