Gallery at Statue of Unity to offer panoramic view of Satpuda, Vindhyachal and Narmada damSeptember 28, 2018
Bharuch: Viewing gallery in the Statue of Unity – world’s tallest statue in making – will have capacity to accommodate 200 persons. The gallery situated at 193 meter height from sea level will offer panoramic view of Satpuda and Vindhyachal hills and also Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam located 3.1 km away.
Each of two high speed lifts will have capacity to accommodate 24 persons. The lift will reach gallery in 30 seconds( per second 4.5 meter). Daily 3,000 visitors will be carried to the gallery which will be in chest portion of the statue.
182-meter tall Statue of Unity featuring Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel will be opened by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on October 31, birth anniversary of Sardar Patel.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman