Congress MLA’s Sena outfit attack non-Gujaratis in rural Mahesana, police detain over 20, fire over a dozen tear gas shellsOctober 04, 2018
Mahesana:The members of Congress MLA Alpesh Thakor led Thakor sena today attacked non-Gujarati community in Indrad village under Nandasan police station of Mahesana district in North Gujarat.
Police said that over a dozen rounds of tear gas shells were fired to disperse the mob of attackers and around 20 of them have been detained.
Notably, such attacks on Non-Gujarati community by Thakor Sena members is taking place at different places across North Gujarat and even in Ahmedabad city after the incident of rape of a minor girl in Sabarkantha district by a non-Gujarati youth.
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday
- Alpesh Thakor, Dhavalsinh Zala join BJP