15 nabbed in connection with attack and threats to North Indian community in AhmedabadOctober 08, 2018
Ahmedabad: Police today nabbed 15 more hooligans in connection with attacks against non-Gujaratis.
15 people and suspected supporters of Thakor sena have been nabbed in connection with recent hooliganism, attack and threatening in Santoshnagar locality under Sardarnagar police station in the outskirts of the city.
Police said that those nabbed had entered the houses on non-Gujarati laboueres in Santoshnagar and threatened them. A case in this regard was lodged.
- Met issues fresh heavy rainfall warning for parts of Gujarat for next 4 days
- Water level of the Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam receding again after touching the historic FRL mark of 138.68 meter for the first time
- Will bring Indian envoys here for annual meet, this is start of New India: EAM S Jaishankar at Statue of Unity
- Full Reservoir Level 138.68 m achieved for the first time ever in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam, the lifeline of Gujarat
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam 99.56% full at 1 pm today, Just 13 cm below over-flow mark
- Sitharaman announces measures to boost housing, export sector, says inflation under control