BJP replies media’s query on Alpesh Thakor’s arrestOctober 09, 2018
New Delhi: “Legal opinion is being taken, we don’t want to do in haphazard manner, we are not into political vendetta. What you are saying is also possible soon. Please wait,” said BJP today.
BJP’s national spokesperson Sambit Patra said this when asked why Alpesh Thakor was not arrested for hate mongering against migrants in Gujarat and anti – migrant agitation.
Patra said more than 30 Congress workers were arrested by State police in connection with anti-migrant agitation. He also read a list of Congress workers such as Dinesh Thakor, ex taluka Congress secretary of Viramgam, two workers of Congress Thakor Nathuji and Thakor Harshad in Unjha, Vadali Congress taluka member Suresh Solanki, Ajmersinh Parmar, husband of Congress taluka panchayat member, Thakor Nareshji, Thakor Lalaji and Babubhai Tiwari, deputy Sarpanch representing Congress and more.
Patra said lot of people in Gujarat Congress were also not happy with what Alpesh was doing but they are silent as Alpesh is handpicked by Rahul Gandhi to contest as MLA and also as AICC Secretary for Bihar.
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) October 9, 2018
- Indian community in Texas prepares for ‘Howdy Modi!’ event of PM Narendra Modi during his US tour in September
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday