I and my outfit capable of protecting non-Gujaratis not the government: Alpesh ThakorOctober 09, 2018
Gandhinagar: Even as voices for demand of his arrest for allegedly inciting his supporters to attack non-Gujaratis was becoming louder, the Congress MLA and Thakor Sena leader Alpesh Thakor today made another tall-claim saying that perhaps the state government was not capable of protecting the Non-Gujaratis but he and his outfit was (capable of it).
Alpesh, who is drawing flak from various corners for his conduct, today said that ruling BJP was doing dirty politics with him.
He said that attempts were being made to break the unity of his community which he won’t let happen.
Alpesh said that he has appealed time and again on social media that attacks should not be made on non-Gujaratis.
Apparently under pressure for his dastardly act, he also broke down in front of camera and said that he would sit on Sadbhavana fast from Thursday and it would perhaps be his last fast.
Notably, JD U national general secretary K C Tyagi has demanded that Alpesh should be arrested.
- NHAI gears up for introducing FASTag on National Highways from 1st December
- Nityanand Ashram case: 2 more including DPS principal arrested, laptops, mobile phones seized from Ashram
- Police harassment to NRIs outside Ahmedabad airport; Kheda MP writes letter to MoS Home
- Two brothers die in bike - BRTS bus accident at Panjrapol cross roads in Ahmedabad
- Giraffe at Statue of Unity Safari Park died of 'shock' for reasons including long travel and changed climate: PCCF Gujarat
- Electricity Duty waiver procedure goes online