RSS appeals people of Gujarat, Sangh Swayamsevaks and govt to give protection to countrymen living in GujaratOctober 09, 2018
Gandhinagar: Rashitrya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) has in a statement condemn the incident of violence targeting migrant people in Gujarat. RSS in its statement signed by Prant Sangh Chalak Mukesh Malkan said the incidents of attacks targeting migrants are sad and condemnable. RSS appealed administration to take strong actions against those who are harming shinning traditions of inclusive Gujarat. RSS also demanded protection cover to migrants at their residential and work places. RSS appealed the people of Gujarat and Swayamsevak not to believe in rumors and misleading statements and try their best to protect the countrymen.
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday
- Alpesh Thakor, Dhavalsinh Zala join BJP