Youth Congress Vice President in Vadodara city, a native of UP, nabbed for instigating social media postOctober 10, 2018
Vadodara/Ahmedabad: Vice President of Vadodara wing of Youth Congress Tauhid Alam Khan has been nabbed by cyber cell of the crime branch for posting instigating video on social media.
Police said that 37 years old Tauhid is himself a native of UP and lives in Amin Park of Gorva Area. He had posted a video on social media and facebook in which he had challenged anyone to throw him out of Gujarat. In the current sensitive situation this video could cause tension. So he had been detained and would most likely be arrested under various sections of IT Act.
In Ahmedabad also the cyber cell has nabbed 9 more persons in connection with posting objectionable material on social media.
- GSRTC hikes discount on tickets booked online
- Through different strategy, two-time finalist, Gujarat Fortune Giants will win PKL title this time: CEO Adesara
- 74 arrested for illegal lion-shows in Gujarat in last 2 years, govt. informs in assembly
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 days remand of 6 accused
- ACB nabs middleman for taking Rs 20,000 bribe on behalf of Sarpanch
- Gujarat ACB nabs Chief District Medical Officer cum Civil Surgeon taking bribe for nod to liquor permit renewal