Amit Shah performs aarti at Kuldevi Bahuchar mandir in his native town Mansa in GujaratOctober 11, 2018
Like every year, ruling Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) president Amitbhai Shah during Navratri visited his Kuldevi Goddess Bahucharaji’s mandir at his native town Mansa in North Gujarat with family and performed aarti today evening in mood of devotion. Shah visits this temple of kuldevi every year on second night of Navratri and performs aarti. Shah also visits Ahmedabad’s Jagannath mandir early in the morning for Mangla aarti every year on the day of Rath Yatra.
- Pakistan reopens its airspace for all civilian traffic; Indian flights start operating on route again
- GSRTC hikes discount on tickets booked online
- Through different strategy, two-time finalist, Gujarat Fortune Giants will win PKL title this time: CEO Adesara
- 74 arrested for illegal lion-shows in Gujarat in last 2 years, govt. informs in assembly
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 days remand of 6 accused
- ACB nabs middleman for taking Rs 20,000 bribe on behalf of Sarpanch