Malls, multiplexes owners not ready to allow first hour of parking for free, challenge single judge verdictOctober 23, 2018
Ahmedabad: Some mall and multiplex owners have challenged the single judge verdict of Gujarat High Court in chargeable parking case and moved division bench of two judges by filling a revision plea. Single Judge verdict had allowed malls and multiplexes to charge for parking in their premises in limit of maximum Rs 30 per day for four-wheelers and Rs 10 per day for two-wheelers and allow first hour of parking for free for both two-wheeler and four-wheeler. Single judge verdict had also directed the state government to come up with parking policy and amendment in rules. A group of owners of malls and multiplex claim they were not heard before verdict in which first hour of parking was allowed for free.
- Thank you my friend, America loves India: Trump replies Modi's greetings
- 04 areas removed, 19 added to Micro Containment Areas list of AMC
- Highest one-day increase of Covid19 cases in Gujarat
- AMC announces criteria for redevelopment of societies
- Stemcell and Kidney hospitals in Surat, once constructed, will be used as Covid hospitals
- PM Modi urges tech community to take up homegrown apps challenge