Malls, multiplexes owners not ready to allow first hour of parking for free, challenge single judge verdictOctober 23, 2018
Ahmedabad: Some mall and multiplex owners have challenged the single judge verdict of Gujarat High Court in chargeable parking case and moved division bench of two judges by filling a revision plea. Single Judge verdict had allowed malls and multiplexes to charge for parking in their premises in limit of maximum Rs 30 per day for four-wheelers and Rs 10 per day for two-wheelers and allow first hour of parking for free for both two-wheeler and four-wheeler. Single judge verdict had also directed the state government to come up with parking policy and amendment in rules. A group of owners of malls and multiplex claim they were not heard before verdict in which first hour of parking was allowed for free.
- ICJ rules in favour of India, grants consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav and directs Pakistan to review the death sentence
- Charas worth over Rs 1.20 crore seized from car in North Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Gujarat CM to visit Delhi to attend first meeting of CMs panel on agricultural reforms
- Honda under its CSR initiative 'Sapno Ki Udan', will provide 100% scholarship to 20 girls for becoming commercial pilots
- L&T Construction led JV secures significant contract for 100 MLD Desalination Plant at Dahej in Gujarat
- Six Congress party Councillors in Botad municipality join BJP