Diamond company in Gujarat to give 600 cars to staffers as Diwali bonus tomorrow, PM Modi may attend the event via videoOctober 24, 2018
Surat: Hari Krishna Exports Ltd, a Diamond manufacturing and exporting company with manufacturing units at Surat in Gujarat, would distribute 600 cars to its as many employees as annual Diwali bonus tomorrow during an event here which would also be joined by PM Narendra Modi through video conferencing.
Owner of the company with its sales head-office in Mumbai, Savji Dhanji Dholakia today said that this was part of the company’s policy to appreciate the contribution of employees.
He said that this year around 1500 employees have been selected for bonus of whom 600 would get cars. Four of these including a divyang woman have already gone to Delhi to receive the keys of cars from PM Modi physically who would also congratulate the other employees and a total gathering of around 20,000 workers of the company through video conference.
Half of the cars would be Kwid model while the other half ie 300 would be Baleno.
The remaining 900 employees would get Fixed Deposits as bonus.
He said that in last few years his company has distributed cars as bonus to around 1800 employees, houses to 300 to 400 and jewelry to another 500 to 600.
The company had recently gifted Mercedes cars to performing managerial rank officers.
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- DGP Ashish Bhatia orders a 15-day drive by Gujarat Police to find out missing children
- 1074 new cases of Covid19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hours
- Centre's reply on demand to name Surat airport after Morarji Desai
- Gujarat CM makes relief announcements for kin of late corona warrior govt staffers
- Mela, Pad Yatra, Janmasthami, Ganesh Utsav and Tajiya gatherings, Processions not to be allowed: Jadeja
- PM Modi to inaugurate submarine cable connectivity to Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- PM Modi to inaugurate Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra tomorrow