Parts of at least 4 drought hit districts in Gujarat see non-seasonal rainOctober 25, 2018
Ahmedabad: Parts of at least 4 drought affected district including Kutch today saw some non-seasonal rain.
Devbhoomi Dwarka saw non-seasonal rain for the second consecutive day today. It areas like Jamraval in Kalyanpur taluka saw light to moderate rain.
Some places in Nakhtrana taluka in Kucth, Amirgadh in Banaskantha and Poshina in Sabarkantha also saw light rain.
Notably, this year Gujarat has seen only around 3/4th of its total average monsoon rain. Kutch has seen only a little over 1/4th.
- For the first time, bulk export of Agriculture produce from Gujarat to abroad via train
- Images of Bhagwan Ram, Ayodhya Mandir to be beamed at billboards on Times Square
- 1009 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours
- AMC declares four more Micro Containment Areas, clears one existing
- WHO releases new Chest Imaging Guidance in reference to Covid-19
- Amdavad One Mall at Vastrapur vacated and sealed by AMC for non-compliance of Pandemic rules
- Widespread rainfall forecast for Gujarat on 5-6-7 August
- Government releases SOPs for reopening of gyms and Yoga institutions