BJP, JD(U) to contest equal number of seats in Lok Sabha election in Bihar: Amit Shah with Nitish KumarOctober 26, 2018
Patna: The BJP and the JD(U) will contest an equal number of seats in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections in Bihar, BJP president Amit Shah said Friday.
Other NDA allies, including the LJP and the RLSP, will get due representation in the seat sharing formula, Shah said.
Addressing reporters along with Bihar Chief Minister and JD(U) leader Nitish Kumar, he said the number of seats each ally will get will be announced in the next three-four days.
Lok Janshakti Party chief Ram Vilas Paswan and Rashtriya Lok Samta Party (RLSP) leader Upendra Khushwaha are firmly with the NDA and their parties will get due representation in seat sharing, the BJP chief said.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat