Gujarat government announces Amdavad Shopping Festival 2019 during 11-27 JanuaryOctober 27, 2018
Ahmdabad: The Government of Gujarat today announced to hold ‘Amdavad Shopping Festival – 2019’ in partnership with Amdavad Municipal Corporation(AMC) and Gujarat traders during 11-27 January – 2019.
The festival aims to boost business of wholesale traders. More than 80 traders association representatives and 200 members of Mahajans were present in a meeting held to discuss the festival.
Gujarat Traders Federation chief Jayendra Tanna welcomed this initiative and asked the traders to join this festival in large number.
In a meeting held in presence of city Mayor, municipal commissioner and others, Kiran Vora said, a 17-day festival will witness number of cultural and recreational functions. He said, traders wish this initiative to eventually develop like ‘Dubai Festival’. Principal Secretary of Urban Development department Mukesh Puri led governing committee has been formed for success of the festival.
- Former MLA Mavji Patel joins BJP days before Tharad by-poll
- Gujarat CM dedicates Plasser India heavy rail machinery plant at Karjan in Vadodara
- Train engine derails in Gujarat, rail traffic on Kutch-Mumbai route disrupted
- Jio accuses Airtel, VIL of illegally masking wireline as mobile numbers; asks Trai to slap penalties
- Miscreants cut SBI ATM in Ahmedabad city with gas cutter and take away over Rs 9 lakh in cash
- BJP corporator in Junagadh Abbas Qureshi arrested under PASA for misbehaviour with police