Jaguar planes to fill sky with tri-color, MI-17 to shower flowers at Statue of Unity inauguration functionOctober 29, 2018
Bharuch: Suryakiran team of Indian Air Force(IAF) will fill the sky above 182-meter tall ‘Statue of Unity’ with Indian tricolors soon after Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicate the statue to the nation after his speech.
Prime Minister is coming to Sardar Sarovar dam site on 31st of October to dedicate world’s tallest statue featuring Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. Modi had conceived and kicked off this project as State Chief Minister.
Three Jaguar planes will emerge from Narmada dam side and fly in the direction of Statue of Unity at lower height as soon as Modi dedicate the statue.
After unveiling the wall of unity, Prime Minister Modi will move to Statue of Unity and pay tribute to iron man of India Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel at foot portion of statue. Two MI-17 helicopters of Indian Air Force(IAF) will remain present in the sky att he same time and shower flowers over the statue.
- Swami Sachchidanand administered Covid19 vaccine
- Surat: Former Congress councilor Dinesh Kachhadiya joins AAP
- No public participation in Bhavnath fair of Junagadh this year due to pandemic
- Surat Police nabs Jamtara gang involved in online cheating
- 28-year old MD drug carrier woman held by Surat SOG
- Bataka gang attacks Tameta Gang; one held
- Locals seek monthly pass system at Kamrej Toll Plaza
- No Govt nod for CNG conversion of BS6 engine cars as of now