Statue of Unity: Narmada district gets two new bridges, two more planned, four-lane highway, revamped govt guest houseOctober 30, 2018
Gandhinagar: Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today announced construction of new Rs 225 crore bridge at Mansar and Rs 45 crore bridge at Garudeshwar in Narmada district.
On the eve of inauguration of Statue of Unity, world’s tallest statue in Narmada district, Nitin Patel dedicated three bridges constructed at a cost of Rs 205 crore and new government guest house revamped at a cost of Rs 6.77 crore at Rajpipla which is the nearest major town from the Statue of Unity.
Among the works dedicated today are two major bridges over river Orsang and Ashwini on Dabhoi – Tilakwada – Devalya national highway and Gabana Khadi bridge on Garudeshwas – Kevadya Colony state highway. A 44.20 km four lane highway was also dedicated with this.
Nitin Patel said lakhs of visitors are going to visit Narmada district and bring in foreign currency and also new opportunities of employment. He said the statue will open new gates of development in this area.
Bharuch Lok Sabha member Mansukh Vasava said local villagers are excited and happy about Statue of Unity project.
- Gujarat govt studying UP and MP laws on Love Jihad: Nitin Patel
- Multipurpose Sports complex, cricket ground inaugurated in Bibipura
- Gujarat CM inaugurates mega mid-day meals kitchenbuilt by Reliance Foundation in Jamnagar
- Night curfew in four major cities of Gujarat extended further
- Ram Janmabhumi Mandir fund collection in Gujarat: Rs. 18.61 crore from Morari Bapu, 11 crore from Govindbhai Dholakia, 5 crore from Kabutarwala
- ટોચના પાંચમાં કોનું ઉતરાણનું કમ્યુનિકેશન કેવું રહ્યું?
- Jamnagar to have a State level Sports Museum named after Jam Ranjitsinh: Rupani
- માધવસિંહના યુરોપ પ્રવાસની પૂર્વભૂમિકા