Dudhsagar Dairy cut procurement price by Rs 25 per fat, second reduction in a monthOctober 31, 2018
Mahesana: Mahesana district based Dudhsagar dairy which was largely in news in recent years for scams under former leadership of vipul Chaudhary has reduced procurement rate of milk by Rs 25 per kg fat. With this, in one month, the procurement price is down by Rs 50. According to vice chairman of dairy, Meghjibhai Chaudhary, price cut in procurement is temporary.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card