Sign boards at Statue of Unity site to be in 6 official languages of UN, 3-star stay facility to open in December: Gujarat CMNovember 01, 2018
Ahmedabad: Speaking at FICCI event here today, Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said three-star stay facility Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat bhavan will be opened for visitors in upcoming December near Statue of Unity.
Statue of Unity, world’s tallest statue was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi yesterday.
Rupani said, a decision was taken a day before that sign boards at Statue of Unity will have details on sign boards in six official languages of United Nations (that are Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish) as global tourists are going to visit the place.
Rupani said people who come to visit Taj Mahal in India will also visit Statue of Unity. He said the government estimate of daily number of visitors is more than 15,000.
Rupani said Statue of Unity will be developed as Ekta Nagar. He said various states will create their stay facilities near Statue of Unity.
Last evening after watching laser show at Statue of Unity, Chief Minister Rupani had said that boating and rope-way facilities will also be added to Statue of Unity site. Also Rs 100 crore tribal museum will come up in Narmada district (at Rajpipla town near Statue of Unity). He said the government will also set up museum of native states that merged with India post independence.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons