Sign boards at Statue of Unity site to be in 6 official languages of UN, 3-star stay facility to open in December: Gujarat CMNovember 01, 2018
Ahmedabad: Speaking at FICCI event here today, Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said three-star stay facility Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat bhavan will be opened for visitors in upcoming December near Statue of Unity.
Statue of Unity, world’s tallest statue was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi yesterday.
Rupani said, a decision was taken a day before that sign boards at Statue of Unity will have details on sign boards in six official languages of United Nations (that are Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish) as global tourists are going to visit the place.
Rupani said people who come to visit Taj Mahal in India will also visit Statue of Unity. He said the government estimate of daily number of visitors is more than 15,000.
Rupani said Statue of Unity will be developed as Ekta Nagar. He said various states will create their stay facilities near Statue of Unity.
Last evening after watching laser show at Statue of Unity, Chief Minister Rupani had said that boating and rope-way facilities will also be added to Statue of Unity site. Also Rs 100 crore tribal museum will come up in Narmada district (at Rajpipla town near Statue of Unity). He said the government will also set up museum of native states that merged with India post independence.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman