7710 visitors, Rs 19 lakh ticket collection at Statue of Unity site on Sunday, highest after openingNovember 05, 2018
Bharuch: Diwali vacation has started and today was first Sunday after inauguration of Statue of Unity – world’s tallest statue featuring Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. Total number of ticketed visitors today was 7,710 which made Rs 19,10,405 ticket collection.
In first two days, Statue of Unity witnessed arrival of 4,796 visitors and Rs 9.53 lakh ticket collection through them.
On 1st November, 240 children, 2497 others – in total 2737 visitors visited Statue of Unity which made Rs 5,46,050 collection. On 2nd November, 206 children, 2083 elders – in total 2299 visitors arrived here which made Rs 4,07,650 collection.
Meanwhile it has come to notice that actual expense per person to visit the statue comes to Rs 380 and not Rs 350. Visitors are taken to statue site from parking (which is located away) in buses. While Rs 350 is fee to go to view gallery of statue, Rs 30 is bus ticket cost.
Tickets are available at PRO office near Circuit house. Each visitor is mandated to purchase bus ticket.
- 8 dead in Shrey hospital fire incident in Ahmedabad
- In pictures: Celebrations in Gujarat over groundbreaking of Ram Janmbhumi Mandir
- AMC declares 24 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- 1073 new cases of Covid-19 in 24 hours in Gujarat, 23 deaths, 1046 recoveries
- 10 hour power to farmers in North and Central Gujarat from August 7
- Detailed concept plan of proposed Ram Janmabhumi Mandir in Ayodhya
- In pictures: PM Narendra Modi's mother Hiraba watching Live telecast of Ayodhya event
- Live: Ram Janmabhumi Mandir Bhumi Pujan in Ayodhya