Anant Ambani visits Dwarkadhish temple with Radhika Merchant, offers to rebuild old Rasoi Ghar of templeNovember 11, 2018
Dwarka: Dwarkadhish temple here will get new Rasoi Ghar (kitchen) building subject to approval by Archaeological Survey of India(ASI).
Reliance family’s Anant Ambani visited Dwarka mandir along with his fiancee Radhika Merchant and others on Gujarati new year day and perform puja of golden charan paduka. Later Ambani and others visited Bhog Bhandar(Rasoi Ghar) of temple and had Rajbhog prasad. He observed old Rasoi Ghat which is in poor condition and offered its reconstruction with shikhar like structure atop. Ambani made related announcement, implementation of which will be subject to ASI approval.
- Covid19 in Gujarat at 122 so far; Major share of Tabligh Jamat in fresh increase
- Names and locations of 7 new Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad announced by AMC
- Details of Coronavirus positive cases in Bhavnagar
- Heat-wave with yellow level warning in parts of Kutch region, similar warnings for tomorrow as well
- Two Gujarat cop who skipped duty to offer Namaz in group arrested and suspended from duty
- Rajkot based Jyoti CNC manufactures indigenous ventilator machine in 10 days, first 1,000 to be gifted to Gujarat govt