Gujarat govt decides to wind up scam-ridden GLDCNovember 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has decided to wind up the scam-ridden Gujarat State Land Development Corporation(GLDC). The government has given in-principle approval for this. Staff of ‘Balram Bhavan’, Gandhinagar headquartered GLDC will be accommodated in other departments. Schemes and programmes under this department will not be discontinued but will be implemented by other departments such as irrigation department and agriculture department.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill gets nod of Parliament
- Wellness centre opened near Statue of Unity in Kevadia
- GIFT City CEO welcomes Lok Sabha nod to IFSC bill
- Parts of North Gujarat and Kutch likely to see light rain tomorrow
- Bill proposing 50% management quota seats in professional courses passed in State assembly
- DPS case: Court rejects anticipatory bail pleas of MD cum CEO, former trustee of Kalorex foundation and ex-principal