Gujarat govt decides to wind up scam-ridden GLDCNovember 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has decided to wind up the scam-ridden Gujarat State Land Development Corporation(GLDC). The government has given in-principle approval for this. Staff of ‘Balram Bhavan’, Gandhinagar headquartered GLDC will be accommodated in other departments. Schemes and programmes under this department will not be discontinued but will be implemented by other departments such as irrigation department and agriculture department.
- Gujarat cadre IAS Ajay Bhadoo appointed joint secretary to President of India
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh's threat to stop supply of Narmada water to Gujarat 'childish, unfortunate, shameful, politically-motivated and ill-intended:CM Vijay Rupani
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card