Online permit system for visit to White Rann of Kutch launched by Collector with dedicated websiteNovember 16, 2018
Bhuj: District administration of Kutch in Gujarat has launched a new online permit system for visitors/tourists who want to apply to visit the tourist attractions in international border area such as white Rann of Kutch and Kalo dungar (black mountain). Online permit to visit white Rann of Kutch can be obtained from www.rannpermit.com after payment of prescribed fee.
A check post to obtain manual permit has been set up at Bhirandiara village like ever year. Due to heavy rush of visitors during festival season, public holiday and winter, tourists need to wait for long to get permit at check post, therefore online permit system has ben implemented, said additional collector Kuldipsinh Jhala in a statement.
According to RannPermit website, the online initiative aims at minimize the time and effort spent to get the permits at Bhirandiyara checkpost to enter the Rann area. Main traveller has to upload his/her ID proof for verification.
Fees for permit are as per this: Free entry for child upto 5 yrs, ₹ 50 per child (Between 6 to 12 Yrs.), ₹ 100 per person (Above 12 Yrs.), ₹ 25 for two wheeler, ₹ 50 for four wheeler.
- AMC declares new Micro Containment Zone; Critical covid beds availability above 2,000 mark
- Daily fresh Covid19 cases count slides below 10,000 in Gujarat
- PM releases 8th instalment of Rs 2,06,67,75,66,000 financial benefit under PM-KISAN to 9,50,67,601 farmers
- JioPhone users to get 300-minute outgoing calls free/month, buy-one-get-one on plans
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall at a few places over Saurashtra, Kutch on 18th May: IMD
- Core group on Covid led by Rupani to visit Palanpur, Bhavnagar
- One held for making Yashraj Mukhate type spoof video of Chief Minister Rupani
- Gujarat govt to directly recruit over 2,000 nurses urgently