PM Modi accepts invitation of Vishwa Umiya Foundation for Umiya Dham ground breaking functionNovember 16, 2018
Ahmedabad: Kadva Patel leaders have invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi to perform ground breaking for proposed Rs. 1000 crore Umiya Dham complex project. The project conceived by Vishwa Umiya Foundation is about construction of 2 lakh square meter Umiya Dham campus near Vaisnho Devi circle in Ahmedabad. According to those associated with the project, Prime Minister has accepted the invitation and ground breaking function may take place at suitable date in February/March period next year. Rs 325 crore fund has been already created for the project. Construction plan of Umiya Dham project is also finalised. Along with Umiya temple, Umiya Dham campus will also have a guest house, convention hall, hostel for boys and girls, senior citizen related facility, medical facilities, entertainment and sports facilities, career and business development related services and more.
- In a way, I was a king of this area: Alpesh Thakor
- Dog puppies rescued from under the burning car in Surendranagar: video goes viral
- Delegation meets MoS Shipping in Delhi to seek Dahej - Ghogha Ro Ro ferry service back on the track
- Gujarat RTO HSRP fitment for old vehicles; online payment option made available, flow chart of the process
- Rupani on one-day campaign tour to Mumbai, here is schedule of his programmes
- 21-day long Diwali vacation 2019 in Gujarat schools to start on 24 October