Will study Maratha reservation report: Gujarat CMNovember 19, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today in reply to a question said, his government will study Maharashtra cabinet’s decision to give reservation quota to Maratha community.
Rupani speaking to media persons said, Maharashtra government had so far taken in-principal decision. Modalities of implementation of this decision are being worked out there.
Rupani said, the survey report on the basis of which the Maharashtra government took this decision will be studied and Gujarat government will surely take decision accordingly.
Maharashtra govt had yesterday announced that it had approved reservation quota for Maratha community in SEBC(socially and economically backward), a new category, following Backward Class Commission report with 3 recommendations.Percentage of Maratha quota will be decided by a sub-committee, the government had added.
- AMC declares 31 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AHNA announces discharge criteria for patients admitted with Covid19
- All Fixed to Mobile calls to be dialed with prefix ‘0’ from 15th January, 2021
- Highest in a day till date, 1540 new cases of coronavirus reported in Gujarat in 24 hours: State health department
- Sri Sathya Sai Heart Hospital Ahmedabad renews MoU with Odisha Govt for two more years
- L&T Construction awarded large contract to build India’s longest river bridge
- 500 vaccines against coronavirus arrive at Sola civil hospital for trial: Nitin Patel
- 336 Oxygen beds, 56 ICU beds for covid patients to be ready in a week in new Kidney hospital building: Nitin Patel