Hardik Patel is a betrayer and loose character man who cares only for his own selfish motives, he will betray even Congress: Chirag PatelNovember 20, 2018
Ahmedabad: Former close aide of PAAS leader Hardik Patel, Chirag Patel today lashed out at Hardik terming him a betrayer and ‘loose character’ man who cares only for his own selfish motives.
Chirag who has joined BJP hit out at Hardik with whom he was present in a local court today in connection with framing of charges in a sedition case, later told newsmen that Hardik was behaving like an agent of Congress. He has been exposed completely and that was why none of the around one crore members of Patidar family in Gujarat has given shelter to him and he is now running behind the son of Shankersinh Vaghela.
‘Hardik is a loose character, betrayer of Patidar community. He cares only for his own selfish motives and I warn that he would even betray Congress after sometime,’ he said.
Chirag, who was once a core group member of PAAS, said that he was in BJP and was to remain with it and would keep raising the issues of Patidar community in front of the government. He said that if the reservation to Marathas in Maharashtra becomes a reality then he would also raise the issue of such quota to Patidar community in Gujarat too.
- AMC declares 31 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AHNA announces discharge criteria for patients admitted with Covid19
- All Fixed to Mobile calls to be dialed with prefix ‘0’ from 15th January, 2021
- Highest in a day till date, 1540 new cases of coronavirus reported in Gujarat in 24 hours: State health department
- Sri Sathya Sai Heart Hospital Ahmedabad renews MoU with Odisha Govt for two more years
- L&T Construction awarded large contract to build India’s longest river bridge
- 500 vaccines against coronavirus arrive at Sola civil hospital for trial: Nitin Patel
- 336 Oxygen beds, 56 ICU beds for covid patients to be ready in a week in new Kidney hospital building: Nitin Patel