Santram Mandir dresses decoration of thousands of oil lamps on Dev DiwaliNovember 23, 2018
Nadiad: Like every year, famous Santram temple of Nadiad on occasion of Dev Diwali was decorated with thousands of oil lamps. Jay Maharaj chants were allover in the air at temple campus.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman