Police Constable recruitment exam cancelled after paper leak in GujaratDecember 02, 2018
Ganshinagar: The Gujarat police recruitment board on Sunday cancelled a written exam for the recruitment of police constables after the paper leak.
Over 8.76 lakh candidates were scheduled to appear for the exam for 9,713 posts at 2,440 examination centres across the state.
Lok Rakshak Recruitment Board (LRRB) Chairman and Additional Director General of Police (DGP) Vikas Sahay informed that the examination was called off after it came to light that the paper had got leaked.
Sahay further said that the whole matter would be investigated and action will be taken against the people involved.
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday
- Alpesh Thakor, Dhavalsinh Zala join BJP