Accused of police recruitment exam paper leak case sent on 10-day remandDecember 03, 2018
Gandhinagar: A local court today allowed 10 days remand of the 4 nabbed accused of the Lok Raskshak recruitment exam paper leak incident.
They were produced in a court here and the police had sought 14 days remand for further investigation and interrogation but the court allowed it for 10 days ie up to December 13.
Notably, Police had arrested four people including PI in wireless department P V Patel (also suspended today), Rupalben Sharma, who works in a private hostel here and was also to appear for the exam ,Manhar Patel of Bayad in Aravalli and Mukesh Chaudhary of Banskantha district (also an examine) in connection with the sensational paper leak incident.
Main conspirator and temporary employee of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Yashpalsinh Solanki, a native of Lunawada, has not yet been arrested.
- GSRTC hikes discount on tickets booked online
- Through different strategy, two-time finalist, Gujarat Fortune Giants will win PKL title this time: CEO Adesara
- 74 arrested for illegal lion-shows in Gujarat in last 2 years, govt. informs in assembly
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 days remand of 6 accused
- ACB nabs middleman for taking Rs 20,000 bribe on behalf of Sarpanch
- Gujarat ACB nabs Chief District Medical Officer cum Civil Surgeon taking bribe for nod to liquor permit renewal