Gujarat number one state in implementation of PM-JAY scheme: CEO, National Health AgencyDecember 06, 2018
Gandhinagar:Indu Bhushan, CEO of National Health Agency which is responsible for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) today in Gujarat capital Gandhinagar said, Gujarat is on number one position in implementation of PM-JAY among all the States. The State is doing very well in terms of number of admissions, claims and other parameters.
He said Gujarat has more than 2.5 crore beneficiaries. Distribution of cards to each of these beneficiaries need to be completed in next one month as per the target set through biometric.
He said private doctors need to get payment under PM-JAY scheme in 15 days so that they can put trust in the scheme.
Indu Bhushan spoke to State Chief Minister, Chief Secretary and also interacted with district level officials via video conference. He said the cards distribution among beneficiaries will take place through 3000 E-Gram centres and fare price shops. The State government offers upto Rs. 5 lakh medical treatment for free under this scheme.
Improvement in software to avoid hospital level problems were also part of the discussion.
- Met issues fresh heavy rainfall warning for parts of Gujarat for next 4 days
- Water level of the Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam receding again after touching the historic FRL mark of 138.68 meter for the first time
- Will bring Indian envoys here for annual meet, this is start of New India: EAM S Jaishankar at Statue of Unity
- Full Reservoir Level 138.68 m achieved for the first time ever in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam, the lifeline of Gujarat
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam 99.56% full at 1 pm today, Just 13 cm below over-flow mark
- Sitharaman announces measures to boost housing, export sector, says inflation under control