Lok Rakshak Dal recruitment exam to be conducted on 6 January, call letters to be issued soon: Vikas SahayDecember 06, 2018
Gandhinagar: Written exam for recruitment of Lok Rakshak Dal ( constables ) in Gujarat Police will take place on 6 January 2019, said Gujarat government today in a statement. The exams were to be conducted on 2nd December but were postponed due to paper leak. As many as 8.75 lakh examinee are to be offered free transportation in Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) operated buses for journey to and from the exam centres on January 6, said IPS Vikas Sahay who heads the recruitment board, responsible for conducting LRD exam. Sahay added that new call letters will be issued to candidates soon.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman