ACB nabs Deputy city engineer and asst engineer of AMC taking bribeDecember 07, 2018
Ahmedabad: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed two engineers of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) taking bribe from a man for clearing the bills of water tanker.
Assistant Director of ACB, D P Chudasama said that Deputy City Engineer Vijay K Dabhi posted in Virat Nagar in East zone and Kalpesh A Pramar, Assistant Engineer posted in Nikol ward have been nabbed.
Parmar was taking the bribe money from the complainant on behalf of Dabhi at a place in Meghaninagar near civil hospital. He was in contact with Dabhi over phone at that time. Both of them have been nabbed.
- Fake news about demise of noted actor Feroze Irani prompts the veteran star to issue video message
- Young Asiatic lion in Gujarat killed due to snare trap, investigation on
- Fire in bank in North Gujarat, furniture, some cash, documents reduced to ashes
- Former MLA Mavji Patel joins BJP days before Tharad by-poll
- Gujarat CM dedicates Plasser India heavy rail machinery plant at Karjan in Vadodara
- Train engine derails in Gujarat, rail traffic on Kutch-Mumbai route disrupted