Rupani to hold meeting with PM Modi in Delhi on SaturdayDecember 07, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will have a meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi on Saturday, December 8, 2019.
According to a note issued by the State government, the Chief Minister will seek guidance of Prime Minister Narendra Modi for Vibrant Summit 2019. The Chief Minister will share the details of preparations for Vibrant Summit. Cooperation of various department of Central government for the summit will also be part of discussion.
The meeting will also be attended by Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, CM’s PS K.Kailashnathan, PS MK Das, Industry Commissioner Mamta Verma and Indext – B MD Rajkumar Beniwal.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman