Suspicious Iranian Ship nabbed by Coast Guard off Gujarat coastDecember 08, 2018
Bhuj:The Indian coast-guard have nabbed a suspicious looking Iranian ship in the sea off Gujarat coast.
Highly placed sources said that the vessel with containers on it was named ‘Negar’ and had gone towards African coast in the Indian ocean.
It was taken under control by the coast guard yesterday and was brought to Kandla for investigation and search.
Officers from Narcotics Control Bureau, DRI and some other agencies apart from the coast guard were involved in the search.
Sources said that no drugs have been found so far in it.
If something objectionable is found, action would be taken and if not, it would be given clean chit.
Details are awaited.
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- DGP Ashish Bhatia orders a 15-day drive by Gujarat Police to find out missing children
- 1074 new cases of Covid19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hours
- Centre's reply on demand to name Surat airport after Morarji Desai
- Gujarat CM makes relief announcements for kin of late corona warrior govt staffers
- Mela, Pad Yatra, Janmasthami, Ganesh Utsav and Tajiya gatherings, Processions not to be allowed: Jadeja
- PM Modi to inaugurate submarine cable connectivity to Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- PM Modi to inaugurate Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra tomorrow